Learning Through Interaction and Involvement
SWS have colourfully designed theme-based classrooms with modern and scientifically devised teaching aids. To set the mood for learning in young minds, the school has a full-fledged activity room.
The management of SWS has invested enormous amount of time and energy in selecting highly qualified, experienced and disciplined teaching faculty to groom students of the next generation.
SWS is aimed at shaping essential challenging skills in students like communication, reasoning, presentation, analytical thinking, problem-solving, and value judgment.
- The Pre-primary children are assessed on skills laid by Dr. Howard Gardner’s theory of Multiple Intelligence (MI)
- Visual-Spatial: Helps to think in terms of physical space.
- Bodily-kinesthetic: Helps to use the body effectively.Musical – Helps to show sensitivity to rhythm and sound.
- Interpersonal: Helps in understanding, and interacting with others
- Intrapersonal: Helps in understanding one’s own interests, goals.
- Linguistic: Helps in using words effectively.
- Logical-Mathematical: Helps in reasoning and calculating.