A child seeking admission to the school must first get his/her name registered. Registration is no surety for admission. Students are normally registered for admission in the month of December for the next academic session.
- Registration form available in the school campus as well as on the school website.
- Submission of duly filled form in the school office on all working days between 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Admission test/interaction date will be given only after completing the registration process.
- The syllabus for the entrance test will available on the admission desk.
- Result will be declared within 2 days of the entrance test.
- If your child qualifies the entrance test, all the required documents along with the cheque / DD/ Cash to be submitted in the school premises within 5 working days.
- 25% wave off in tuition fee in case of sibling.
- School reserves the right to admission.
Age Eligibility Criteria (SWS)
The minimum age for a grade is considered as the age of the student as on 31st March of the year admission is sought.
|Nursery & KG
Blooming buds & Floral Buds
Teacher : Student
|Grade 1 to 9
Teacher : Student
Documents Required at the Time of Admission:
- 3 recent passport size photographs of the student
- Photograph of both the parents/guardian.
- Copy of birth certificate issued by the Municipality (duly attested).
- Proof of Residence
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (mother/ father having name of the child).
- Domicile Certificate of child or his/ her parents.
- Voter Identify Card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ BSNL Telephone bill/ Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card of Mother/ Father /Child issued by the Government of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
Progress Report of previous class/school
- Caste Category Certificate (If belonging to OBC/SC/ST)
Transport available from each corner of Ghaziabad (Max time taken is 1 hour)